Thursday, May 28, 2015

Day 28, JOYFUL MYSTERIES, Thursday May 28

Novena 4, Day One, THANKSGIVING

To review the plan of the 54-Day Novena, it is a series of six novenas, three of PETITION, and three of THANKSGIVING.  Today we begin the first novena of thanksgiving.

Points to consider:
  • The most efficacious novena is that of 54 days as Our Lady said to Fortuna Agrelli in a private revelation:
"Child, you have invoked me by various titles and have always obtained favors from me. Now, since you have called me by that title [Queen of the Holy Rosary] so pleasing to me, I can no longer refuse the favor you petition; for this name is most precious and dear to me. Make three novenas, and you shall obtain all.  Whoever desires to obtain favors from me should make three novenas of prayers of the Rosary in petition and three novenas in thanksgiving."

  • HOWEVER, for those arriving late, or having missed a day, or even several days in the novena..
  • It IS a series of six novenas, and any Novena said for the intention is of great value, whether petition or thanksgiving; AND
  • Any Rosary said for the intention of the Consecration of Russia to the Immaculate Heart of Mary also has great value before God. He finds it pleasing, because you are praying for the wishes and intentions of His Holy Mother.
As Our Lady said to St. Dominic, which Heaven has ratified by numerous prodigies and miracles:
"I want you to know that, in this kind of warfare, the battering ram has always been the Angelic Psalter which is the foundation stone of the New Testament. Therefore if you want to reach these hardened souls and win them over to God, preach my Psalter."

God bless you, dear friends, and may Our Lady reward you.

No comments:

Post a Comment